July 9, 2009

A Nice Article About Principles of Beautiful Web Designs

Recently I was searching for a new look to my project and to some good tips regarding web design. I found a beautiful article about principles of good web designs. I thought it is worth sharing. Even if nobody reads it in my blog, it can be useful for future reference for my self.

The original link goes here -
http://www.sitepoint.com/print/principles-beautiful-web-design

The article is by Jason Beaird. Jason Beaird has written 2 articles for SitePoint with an average reader rating of 9. He is a good designer and has dual-majored in graphic design and digital media at the University of Central Florida.

The Article covers areas like

>> The design process
>> Definition of good design
>> Web page anatomy
>> Grid Theory
>> Balance
>> Unity
>> Emphasis
>> Bread-and-butter Layouts
>> Getting Inspired
>> Fresh Trends
>> Screen Resolution
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and so many tricky things.

You can have a look at the article right from below:-


13 comments:

  1. Looking for ways to get through addiction and criminal charges can be difficlut. Getting rehab placement could be the best thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our business started working with world finances we turned to this economic development software. It is easy and quick to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article hit home. When I needed to go to dual diagnosis treatment I found that these guys were caring and compassionate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you’re interested in using dynamics sl for your business then this company can really help you out. They have the knowledge and know how to make your business grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you live in the socal area you should consider getting help for heroin addiction with care and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting. We needed some cheap kitchen cabinets and these guys were great and a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was great. Really informative. If you need resources for a alcoholism help then you should check these guys out and get your life back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being in birth injury attorney can cause some major prolems for your life. I found this article to be very informative. Help is out there and it’s easier to find if you know what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all need help sometimes and when I needed some soma addiction help, I knew there was help out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all need help sometimes and when I needed some soma addiction help, I knew there was help out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great article. I needed help with getting together my social media companies los angeles and I found many great resources on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When my business needed help with web copywriter we turned to these guys. They were quick and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When my business needed help with seo content we turned to these guys. They were quick and professional.

    ReplyDelete